Monday, November 10, 2008

The Reset Button Hiatus/New Comic Strip

Hey guys, there's not going to be any Reset Button comics for the next couple of weeks. I know some of you may be upset, but I've got a good reason for the break. See, I'm currently working on a new series. If you've never heard of it, it's called On the Grind. It's a comic that lampoons coffee shop culture. I've been hard at work, creating the characters and stories among other things. I've even got a couple of "test" comics up on OTG's page. Just a little more on OTG, this comic's going to differ from TRB in a vareity of ways. First of all, it's set in the real world, and deals with real world issues (comedically, of course). Secondly, it's nowhere near as off the wall as Reset and Co. Thirdly, this is the comic strip I want in the newspapers. That's right, I'm chasing a syndication deal with this one, hoping it could be the next big thing.



As for TRB, I just need a couple weeks to nail down everything with On the Grind, then TRB's coming back, better than ever! In the meantime, if you're curious as to what I've got with OTG, click here. Until next time, Geo