Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More Consistent Updates

Hey guys, hope you're all having a good Tuesday. Just wanted to update you on what's going on in the TRB world...


First of all, I'm sure you've noticed our posting schedule has been pretty off the wall lately. That's going to change with a steady schedule of updates every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, with an accompanying blog to match.

In addition, despite my promises to stop doing storylines and having non-continuous comics, I've decided to have one more storyline, this one dealing with Reset running for school president. With the elections coming up here in the U.S., I just couldn't help myself.

News on the TRB Store:

The store has been up for a long time now, but it's pretty disorganized...don't worry, I'm working on it and it'll be looking pretty good by the end of the week.

Lately I've been on a video game buying spree, picking up games I haven't had to play yet, including Assassin's Creed, Viva Pinata and newer games, such as Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Castle Crashers, and Mega Man 9. These games are probably the reason for the lack of updates lol.

There's going to be a new Reset Button comic tomorrow, I swear, by the way.