Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Back to Gaming!


I'm back! Well, I never really went anywhere but still...sorry about last week's delay-don't blame it on me, blame it on Call of Duty 4. I finally got it and my god, it blew me away...Serious TRB time has been spent on multiplayer, just like when Halo 3 came out. Speaking of which, the newest comic spoofs Halo 3. If you're a player, you've seen the whole "teabagging" thing, right? Well we're going to have a storyline about that--well, about the new character, Tazo, which just happens to be a teabag...this could get interesting...

Going back to Halo, or video games in general, I feel like there aren't enough video game references in TRB, so I'm going to change that ASAP, starting with today's comic--I brought back the idea of the characters being in school to learn to be video game characters (much like acting school), in addition to minor video game staples, such as the "Engrish" comment (If you don't know what Engrish is, look it up on wikipedia, then thank me).

Also, I want you guys to check out the new TRB banners, I think they are perfect for the comic! Here is one for example:




Pretty cool, huh? I've always wanted real animated banners, or rather a real animated TRB show, and it's all coming together...if only I could learn flash now...

Geo