Saturday, December 15, 2007

Simione's Choice-

I really like this comic. Seriously. Or maybe I just like making fun of American Idol people. It's a known fact that bigger people can out-sing smaller ones. At least the ones I know anyway. Anyways, I really, really like this comic.

In other news, I set up RSS on the comic, so if you subscribe, you'll get TRB updates sooner--also, The Reset Button store is coming along nicely, but it's not 100% yet. If you absolutely HAVE to check it out, go to www.cafepress.com/theresetbutton to browse. There's only a couple of things up and ready to be sold, and you can buy them if you want, but I've got more to come; a LOT more to come :)

I guess I should take a second to shout out VG Cats. At first I created TRB to kinda compete with VG Cats, but it's grown on me and I really like it now (especially the last cartoon, makes me wanna play Portal) so if you've got a sec, go to www.vgcats.com!

I'm outta here--I'll do my best to have a new comic up Monday!

Geo