Saturday, December 29, 2007

New Comic--2008 Here we come!

Hey guys! New comic time! I've really had fun with the last few strips (except for that holiday one, cuz that one was restarted a million times...) As you can see, I finally made an avatar for myself, as well as some cool background designs for the comic strips themselves. Got a lot planned for TRB in the next few months in addition to the comics and the store, one of which will be a TRB book (Yes, I said book!) Also, I think we're gonna come up with the cajones to take a shot as a certain popular webcomic (You know who you are!) Anyways, hope you like the new comics, and feel free to comment on whatever, and send some good ol' hate mail at mail@trbcomic.com :) As 2007 is coming to a close, there's one last TRB comic for the year, but 2008 will be the best year for TRB just yet! Thank you all for supporting TRB for the last year and so and I promise we're going to do big things with the comic!

--Much Love

Also...I thought I'd take the time to show off my Halo 3 Service Record :)

Halo 3 Service Record